Are you looking to become an expert in the field of software testing?
Do you want to be overwhelmed with offers from all the IT companies?
Accord with the top rated Software Testing Training in Chennai
Your search ends right here in Accord with the top rated Software Testing Training in Chennai. Get your dreams of being a software tester fulfilled. Come and visit us know more about the details of the software testing course.
Software testing is a process where the programs are executed to identify the bugs and to make sure that it meets all the guidelines on how it is supposed to work.
There are many types of software testing Courses and we at Accord, the best software testing training institute in Chennai, provides an in-depth and extensive course to help you became an expert.
Software testing helps in finding out the difference between the conditions that currently exist and the conditions that are required. It is not just a single entity but its process. The steps that are included in the software development lifecycle are an analysis of the requirement, test planning followed by a development of the test case, setting up of the environment, test execution and finally test closure.
Software testing provides the verification and validation of the software or application that is developed where we check if it is being built right or if the right thing is being built. It checks for the functional feature such as visibility and the non-functional features such as security and reliability. Software testing helps in determination of the correctness the software by taking into account certain hypothesis, to identify the defects. It establishes the execution of functions under any type of conditions.
The process of software testing is a very iterative process, as in it just doesn’t stop with one big being fixed, sometimes it leads to many others too. It is very important to watch out for these bugs and to have good strategic plan. It is a very important step in the development of the software as it very much depends on how and when the test is conducted. Software testing is done not just when the complete software is developed, it can be done in bits as modules too. This we can learn in the different types of testing.
Software testing plays an important role for the stakeholders because provides data about the quality and the dependency of the software. It also provides various other details about the response for different kinds of output, the time taken for the execution of the operation and the overall usability of the software. Therefore the software testers are always in vogue at all the IT companies.
Come to us Accord which provides the best Software Testing Institutes In Chennai, and get placed at top-rated IT companies.Click here for Video Testimonials
SCOPE OF SOFTWARE TESTER
Software testing is a very important test in the development of software as it provides information on whether all the requirements are met. Therefore all the companies are always on the lookout for people who have a good knowledge in software testing.
There’s always a great scope for a person in the testing courses field because it is looked up as an important skill set. It requires not just a knowledge of scripts but also an eye for details, patience, and good communication skills, critical thinking and knowledge of the domain. At Accord the best Best Software Testing Training Institute In Chennai With Placement, we make sure that you develop all these skills in addition to the knowledge on testing.
There's always a good pay package for people with software testing and not just that, the software testing field is never boring and only gets more and more interesting in the long run. There's always a good chance that there is always an onsite opportunity as well. Also the job of a software tester is not quite as hectic or tough as a developer.
The experts in the software testing industry may also be known as the quality assurance analyst or the software QA engineer, it depends on the level of experience and their knowledge in the field of software testing. Also there are many recent surveys which states that there can never be complete automation of the software, therefore there's always a need for manual testing because even though automation saves time, it inso match for the manual testing. Though a knowledge on automation testing can help supplement the career of a software tester.
There is no need to worry even if you do not have any idea about the concept of programming and coding since manual testing and its aspects can very easily be understood even if you are a complete newcomer in the field of programming. Though basic knowledge is always a supplement.
WHY CHOOSE ACCORD FOR SOFTWARE TESTING TRAINING
We at Accord are the Best Software Testing Training Institute In Chennai, as we have tie-ups with all the best IT companies. We make sure that all our students attend infinite interviews until they are placed.
We provide a practical approach while teaching and it's not always theoretical, this gives all our students a lot of confidence to solve the real time applications.
All the companies at the time of placement don’t just look for academic marks alone, they require a certification course from a good company more often than not. Therefore possessing a certificate from Accord which is the Software testing training in Chennai will always give you the much required edge over the others.
We don’t just teach our students the theory of software testing, we provide them with more than that, we give them the real-time problem solving experience and help in developing other skills which are important for a good software tester such as an eye for detail, critical thinking, trying to follow the logic, patience and many more.
To make the concept of software testing a very simple one so that anyone can understand it and gain mastery over it, we have developed the course syllabus in such a way that all the details are being covered extensively and in-depth, therefore we undoubtedly provide the best Software Testing Course In Chennai.
All our trainers who have multiple years of teaching experience with excellent knowledge in real-time applications in the field of software testing makes sure that all our students gain the much needed exposure according to the current requirements of the IT industry.
We have different kinds of courses and offer multiple choices for our students to choose from, you could choose the advance version of automation testing if you already have an idea about manual testing, or if you are a fresher and are looking for a stronger foundation in manual testing then your answer is Accord, the best Software Testing Institutes In Chennai.Click here for Video Testimonials.
COURSE SYLLABUS FOR SOFTWARE TESTING
The course syllabus for software testing in Accord which provides the Manual testing training in Chennai is designed by a panel of professionals who are experts in the field of software testing, by the end of the course you will be one too.
- Introduction to software testing
- Importance of software testing
- Requirements for testing
- Verification and Validation
- Basics of Software development life cycle
- Waterfall model
- Spiral model
- Incremental model
- Agile model
- Rad model
- V model
- Scrum Framework
PRINCIPLES OF SOFTWARE TESTING
- Importance of principles of testing
- Defect clustering
- No application is free of bugs
- Testing is dependent on the context of the application
- Avoiding late testing
- Exhaustive testing is not possible
- Pesticide Paradox
SOFTWARE TESTING LIFE CYCLE
- Analysis of the requirement
- Differentiating test plan and strategy
- Preparing a test report
- Understanding Bug, Error, Failure and Defect
- Preparation of Bug Report
- Severity and Priority
- Test management tools
- Entry and Exit criteria
TEST PLANNING AND STRATEGY
- Developing a strategy
- Preparation of the test plan document
- Understanding the test design
- Clarification document
PREPARATION OF A TEST CASE DOCUMENT
- Boundary value analysis
- Decision table testing
- Equivalence partitioning
- Use case testing
- State transition diagrams
- Path coverage
- Statement coverage
- Branch coverage
EXECUTION OF TEST CASES
- Defect categorization
- Defect tracking life cycle
- Deciding the security for a defect
- Deciding the priority of a bug
- Tools for defect management
TECHNIQUES FOR SOFTWARE TESTING
- Dynamic testing
- Static testing
- Black box testing
- White box testing
- System testing
- Smoke testing
- Unit testing
- Localisation testing
- Adhoc testing
- Alpha and beta testing
- Globalisation testing
- User acceptance testing
- Positive and Negative testing
- Regression testing
- Top-down approach
- Bottom-up approach
- Incremental approach
- Big Bang approach
- Importance of integration testing
- Test case preparation of integration testing
- Performance testing
- Volume testing
- Comparison testing
- Configuration testing
- Scalability testing
- Compatibility testing
- Security testing
- Usability testing
- Installation and uninstallation testing
- Data conversion testing
- Data migration testing
- Design and planning
- Setup of the test environment
- Generation of automation script
- Test execution
- Types of automation testing
- Tools used in automation
- Introduction to QTP training
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- Object repository
- Descriptive programming
- Debugging and Batch testing
- Quality centre
- Built in functions
- User defined functions
- Operators and constants
- Error handling
- Action and environment Variables
- Nested Actions
- Transaction points
- Adding comments
- Flow control with loops and conditional statement
- Types of parameterisation
- Library file and functions
- Frameworks and its types
- Using OOPS concepts in QTP
- Database Connections
- Excel object model
- Database Object model
- Static and Descriptive programming
- Advantages and Disadvantages of LoadRunner
- Scenario planning
- Load testing
- Vuser, Analyser and Controller
- Tree and script view
- Scripting with VUGEN
- Manual and Automatic Correlation
- Using action grid
- Performance test types
- Scenario interactive graph
- Performance monitor
- Adding measurement in performance monitor
- Error handling and rendezvous point
- Analysis of report
- Evaluation of project
- Introduction to quality centre
- Installing and setup
- Creating domain and project
- Functionalities like dialog box and tabs
- Creating releases and cycles
- Creating and uploading requirement
- Requirement traceability and traceability matrix
- Test plan- coverage and configuration
- Test execution and Results
- Integration with QTP
- Analysis view and Dashboard view
- Project customisation
There is a detailed course which offers various modules on automation testing tools like selenium.
All our courses are always constantly updated according to the current standards of the IT industry.
Kindly do drop by our office to get a better idea of the course modules for software testing, all our trainers will be more than happy to explain and to fit you on the right course. We can assure that our testing courses in Chennai are like no other.Click here for Video Testimonials.
SALIENT FEATURE OF ACCORD THE BEST SOFTWARE TESTING TRAINING INSTITUTE IN CHENNAI
- Accord has a large team of more than 40 trainers so we do not cram many students in a single batch, making sure everyone gets personal attention.
- Our center at Accord is spread over a vast area of 7000 sq.Ft which gives the students the perfect ambiance to learn without having a feeling of being crammed up with many students at a time.
- All the course syllabus in Accord has been designed in such a way that even a layman can easily follow it and become an expert. Accord has the top rated Software Testing Course In Chennai, because of the above reason.
- All the classes always include a two-way communication with our students because during one-way communication, the student tends to get bored and there’re high chances losing attention, we avoid all that by encouraging active participation during the classes from our students as well.
- We allow our students to decide the pace at which they want their classes to be, the can choose to either fast track if we already have an idea about the basics or to go at a normal pace and cover the basics and create a strong foundation.
- There is a student portal system where all details regarding the interviews are stored. The students are assessed regularly and the progress is tracked and then recorded in this portal as well.
- The class timings at our center are very flexible in such a way that it is very feasible for everyone to attend our class in spite of going to college or having a job. The students have a choice to choose from weekday or weekend classes.
- All our labs are fully air conditioned and are equipped with the latest technology which helps a big deal in our practical way of teaching.
- We at Accord, the Best Software Testing Training Institute In Chennai With Placement, have a very uniques system of placement. Our placement team is headed by three senior officers. They make sure that all our students attend infinite interviews until they are placed.
- Do check out the testimonies page where the videos of our previous placed students. Just like how the proof of the fruit is in the pudding, we can justify our recommendation as the best Software Testing Institutes In Chennai.
By going through all the above we can understand the overview of software testing, the scope of a software tester, course syllabus in Accord, and why we are the best Software Testing Training In Chennai. All this would have pretty much convinced to join us to learn software testing.
Come and register with us to become an expert in software testing and get ready to be flooded with offers from the best IT companies.Click here for Video Testimonials.