Come to us the best Dot Net training center in Chennai. We will make you realise your dreams:
DOT NET is nothing but a software framework that helps in building and implementing web applications and software. It is developed and maintained by Microsoft, therefore it is easier to build software and other application which is meant to run on windows with the .NET platform. Though it was developed in the early 90’s, it was not released until 2000.
Some of the companies that use DOT NET are Microsoft, Deloitte, HP, MySpace, AT&T, Verizon, Intel and Bank of America among others. All these popular and commonly used websites making use of the DOT NET technology only goes on to show the power of DOT NET framework.
The .NET framework has a set of libraries supporting many languages such as Visual Basic, C# and many others. Since it is supported by Microsoft, they provide many updated applications to integrate the framework. This helps in building dynamically alluring web pages with more efficiency and with stability and in an economical manner.
All the programs executed in the DOT NET framework are executed by the software and not on the hardware side which happens usually. This done using the CLR which is the acronym for Common Language Runtime for providing exception handling, more security and memory management by freeing up of the unwanted objects through garbage collection. It includes a Framework Class Library which provides database connectivity, network communication, Data access, and cryptography among others. The software is created by combining the source code of different programming language with the Dot Net framework due to the integrated environment provided by Microsoft.
The Dot Net framework is made of common language runtime and the framework class library. The source code which is written with the Dot Net is known as the Managed code.
SALIENT FEATURES OF DOT NET:
Some of the salient features of .NET which makes it more powerful are,
- Interoperability were in the computer system there's a communication between the older and new applications.
- Portability where this framework is used across all platform and can run on any of the operating systems.
- Language independence because of the common type system where the data types are defined.
- It provides an integrated, object oriented, consistent and a well managed environment.
- Type safety where wrong method invocations and memory size issues while addressing an object is prevented.
- Security is maintained with two features which are code access security, and verification and validation.
- The DOT NET framework possess better interface controls and provides more scalability and stability.
- Memory management feature where the garbage collector feature repeatedly frees up the data objects which are not needed.
- It is simple to make changes dynamically and edit the content for any of the dynamic web pages.
- It is a server side technology and can be integrated very easily with any of the Microsoft applications.
These are some of the features which make DOT NET the best framework for the development of web application.
DOT NET FRAMEWORK AND BASICS:
- CLR which is Common Language Runtime
- CLS which is Common Language Specification
- CTS which is Common Type System
- MSIL which is Microsoft Intermediate Language
- Managed code
- JIT which is Just in Time compiler
- Assembly and its types
- Garbage collection
- GAC which is Global Assembly Cache
BASICS OF C#.NET:
- Overview of C# fundamentals
- Concepts of Object oriented programming
- Types of inheritance
- Single level inheritance
- Multi level inheritances
- Method overloading
- Operator overloading
- Constructor and Destructor
- Compile time polymorphism
- Runtime polymorphism
- Delegates and events
- File system and streams
- Protected internal